Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thrifting

Today is Tuesday, and that means it's my regularly scheduled day off of work. Never mind that I had been off for two weeks, and my first day back was yesterday. This Tuesday was a nice bonus. The apartment is clean, and there are very few errands to run which leaves a lot of free time for whatever strikes me.
I spent a long time this morning sipping coffee while reading DIY blogs and I'm feeling pretty inspired.
I pinned a few things, but what I really want to do today is hit some thrift stores to see what kind of fun furniture pieces I can find to tweak to my liking.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a coffee table, or something that could work for a coffee table.
I love the things they have at Offbeat Emporium, but thrifty decor chick and Decor Adventures have inspired me to try my own.
I'll post pictures if I find anything amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment